Friday, February 17, 2012

Sewing Machine!

Hello everyone!
So, for Christmas I got a sewing machine, which was such a huge surprise, and I just couldn't wait to start sewing!  But I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong with setting it up!
I tried every little thing, and then I was so confused, that it took me almost 2 months to try again!

BUT, I just couldn't wait any longer, and I took a look again two days ago, and I FIGURED IT OUT!
I feel kind of silly now, but I didn't realize before that I didn't even have the bobbin set up!
Well, I finally got it all together, and then tried it out...


WAHOOOOO!


I started dancing around my room and went to tell just about everyone in our house that it was working!
It was a truly wonderful moment for me.
I'm always thinking of things I could sew now!
It has beautiful different stitches, and I tested all of them.  Me and my mom both loved seeing the patterns together!

Would you like to see a picture of my sewing corner?
I love my sewing corner ♥
Do you sew? I just can't wait to start making some skirts and what-not for my self.
Lots of modest clothing for sure! (:
I always want to be sewing now!
And I will be sharing all of the different things I sew on here!

Oh! And I will be putting a beauty post up tomorrow on how I did my pin-curls and how they turned out! here's a little preview picture of that post :

Thanks for reading! 
Love in Christ -
Mia Janine ♥










3 comments:

  1. hi. I love to sew I do it with my grandma we made a dress and a skirt. Oh and I am folowing your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mia,
    I love sewing to! Skirts are fun to made, arn't they? :)
    I've made numerous skirts for my friends.
    Blessings,
    Leah Nicolette.

    ReplyDelete