Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well Hello!

Well here goes my first post!  I am so excited to be a blogger now!  I have gotten so much inspiration from other blogs, that i decided i would make one myself and maybe i'll inspire someone to do the same thing!  Well, I bet you would like to know a little bit more about who i am!
My name is Mia Janine.
I'm 13 - ALMOST 14! - 
I have been homeschooled my whole entire life and it is just amazing to have my amazing mom as my teacher! we're best friends!  we are so close, and it's just a blessing to be learning from her each day.
I love talking to God. He has helped me through everything in my life, and I find so much comfort in the fact that I always have Him by my side to help me be the best I can be.  He is amazing, and i always have Him to take my fears away. 
My family has a farm so i am a true farm-girl! and i love it so so much!
I love Jesus!
I want to be a baker/chef when i'm older!  I want to have my own bakery and sell pastries and cupcakes and all sorts of sweet things!  I've been cooking with my mama for as long as i can remember, and she has taught me wonderful things about cooking! from making homemade bread, to our secret spaghetti recipe!  She is the best cook i know!
I LOVE TEA!  Hot tea, sweet tea, iced tea, You name it! My mom makes the best sweet iced tea in the world though!
I love beauty.  I love playing with makeup, - nothing too crazy though, i like being natural and flaunting the face the Lord blessed  me with (: -  and i love doing all sorts of beauty things, like painting my nails, doing different hairstyles, and trying out different recipes for face masks and stuff like that!  I plan to share those kind of things on here too! I'll most definitely start a beauty article maybe for once a week or twice a week!
And I also enjoy dressing girly and modestly! - I love love love my long denim skirt! - i feel that the possibilities are endless for feminine dressing!  that is ANOTHER section i'll be doing on here for modest dressing!
Oh, and I love nature so much ♥

WELL, I think that's it!  Even though there's SO MUCH more about me i think i've told you a lot about who i am, and i'm sure you'll learn much more as this blog goes on!  I hope you have a great day!

All photos in this post are my own, please ask before using them (:

No comments:

Post a Comment